Rest easy knowing you’re in safe hands with our fully qualified dental team at Broxbourne Dental Care.
Some people experience the feeling of anxiety when it comes to visiting the dentist and can often put off making that appointment. Feeling anxious or even outright scared by the thought of dental treatment is nothing to be embarrassed about. With sedation dentistry, you will receive the treatment you need while you sit back and relax in a dream-like-state as all those fears and anxieties drift away.
Sedation dentistry may be beneficial to patients who have:
- Limited time to complete dental work
- Difficulty getting numb
- Sensitive teeth
- Complex dental issues
- Dental anxiety traumatic dental experiences
- Dental phobias – fear of needles
- Difficulty controlling movement
- Patients who suffer from acute or chronic jaw soreness
- Patients who have a gag reflex
- Patients with physical limitations such as back or neck problems