Keep on top of you and your family’s dental health with Broxbourne Dental Care.
We all need to visit the dentist regularly, ensuring we are on the right track and that any little niggles are tended to straight away. At Broxbourne Dental Care our aim as family dentists is to bring your mouth into its optimal healthy state and work with you to maintain this condition for the rest of your life. Across Hertfordshire and Essex, we enjoy treating patients of all ages and strongly believe it is never too early or too late to begin caring for your smile.
As specialist family dentists, achieving healthy teeth and gums is fundamental for patients of all ages. Our team of fully qualified and experienced dentists recommend the following preventive tips to help keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- Brush twice daily
- Floss once daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
- Visit us every six months for a thorough examination and clean